Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This space has been more of an emo rant area and not reflective at all.
Time to kickstart this again.
Noone(much) reads this blog anyway and I prefer it this way. :D


Hi. :)

It's almost mid-December of 2011, and going to be 2012 real soon.
Am I excited? Nope. Do I believe the world is going to end in 2012? Nope.
But ofcourse, Mother Nature seems to be quite angry these days.
I wouldn't blame her though, looking at the generation now.

What have I been doing these weeks during my holiday?
Pure sitting my ass on the chair and playing games.
That's all, seriously.

Dragon Nest SEA and Skyrim, to be exact.

I didn't really hunt for jobs because the holiday is only 1month-ish and I wanted to have free time for myself, after a grueling Year 2 Semester 1.
In summary of the first semester, I must really say I've been blessed with a very lovely class. :)
I love this class a lot, because I can get along with all of them very well.
Perhaps it's because we're all Animation students, so naturally we tend to have similar interests?

Best of all, I finally have a group of people to discuss awesome games with.
My obsession with games also comes along with this urge to always discuss and critic games, so it's great to have people who are gamers as well. :)

Oh, our LAN sessions are awesome too. Hehe.

I think I'll leave the rest of the cheesy stuff for a Last-day-of-2011 post.

Most of all, yes I'm still very much in love with my Jonathan. :)