Saturday, December 31, 2011

Skyrim Spam

Oh Skyrim, Y U SO AMAZING?

Although I've been playing it less these days(other things to do+'washing' my brain by watching movies),
whenever I start the game, I'm bound to be stuck on my chair for hours just running around doing quests.
It's a big and awesome world, even the many bugs of Skyrim didn't affect the fun level.

Personally, I like the Dark Brotherhood quests a lot. Perhaps it's because you get to assassinate random people for money? *evil grin*

Just for fun, these are random screenshots taken since I started Skyrim.


HAY! This is my sexy character I named Maya, to pay tribute to the 'wonderful' 3D software I've been a slave to for these past few months; Autodesk Maya 2011.

BBQ-ed this female bandit because she didn't make me a sandwich! :(

Her... face.... -.-

In Skyrim, the shopkeepers are really friendly dumb. They don't mind buckets on their heads!
(I stole 5 gold from his counter while he was 'blind'.)

Or even being threatened by a blade!

"Wtf are you doing with a baguette on my head?"

"Awwww yeah rub it on mah face!"


Click read more to continue on :3



The Companions! (aka Werewolf people)

Werewolf ritual whereas you drink a fellow Companion's blood! I'M A WEREWOLF NAO! :3

In Skyrim, Men do not screw around. Instead, they get screwed :O

A man-bitch(actually a whole group of them, i forgot what they're called) killed Skjor! :(

SO I BBQ-ED THE REMAINING MAN-BITCH!

BURRRRRRN!

Probably one of the only 4 attractive women in the whole of Skyrim.

Kodlak's (leader of Companions) funeral :(

I killed a Vampire and thought she had a rather nice butt. ._.

Twin dragons?

Skyrim Giant vs Dragon! (And me just waiting for the health to deplete.)

The Khaijit race! KITTIES~ So cute!

My wedding with Farkas e_e

Look at how MANY of my friends turned up. -_-

:D

I just thought this was rather pretty~

My house in Whiterun before 'upgrading' it.
After upgrading it! :3 Small but cute~

The Dark Brotherhood! Probably my favorite 'guild' to join.

I think the Dark Brotherhood outfit is sexy too! NOMNOM.

Another sexy butt spotted.

Sky, Y U SO PRETTY?

SHADOWMERE! ^~^
The Dark Brotherhood horse given to me after I joined. Pretty eyes~

:)

The Dark Brotherhood leader Atrid. Died eventually. But this reminded me of SAW.

My husband cooks! :D

Shadowmere glitch LOL. He's shy~

Omg thumbs up to the environment designer.

Found something else other than the 'Lusty Argonian Maid' book in Skyrim.
DIBELLAN ARTS (; Skyrim is so kinky.