Sunday, July 17, 2011

Spending the remaining 2 weeks left of my holidays by doing:
  • Tumblr
  • Online window shopping without money
  • DownloadingObtaining and watching horror/gore movies
  • DownloadingObtaining and watching all other sorts of movies
  • Having an empty space in my heart knowing that there will be no more Harry Potter
  • Awaiting 11 August when Two Door Cinema Club comes to Singapore and I'll be a happy kitty
  • Making Naomi annoyed all day errday
  • Sit on my computer chair
  • Sleep

But I really should be doing these:

  • Getting familiar with Maya(cause I'm gonna be stuck with it everyday when school reopens)
  • Clean up the mess that is called my room
  • Practicing drawing because my drawing is shit
  • Not waste my day away infront the computer

But oh well..



No comments:

Post a Comment