Thursday, April 14, 2011

Last post was in March!
And it's April now!

Nothing much has changed except that I've grown busier.
I can't wait for the holidays.
If you think you can handle an arts school student workload, you're dead wrong.
Just look at the twitters of NAFA/ Lasalle students and see how much we complain. HURHUR.
But nevermind! WE ARE STRONG PEOPLE.

I realize I'm gonna be a Year2 student very, very soon, with 1 or 2 people I know that will become my 'juniors' as they'll be joining NAFA too! :)
I already miss the times of being a fresh Year 1 kid with teachers being rather lenient as we're 'new'.
NOW CANNOT ALREADY. THEY ALL FIERCE :(
I also miss the old stinky student lounge where almost all da c00l kidz would slack/sleep/use laptop till the next class/till school close.
They closed it for months and now looks brand new and pretty! WITH NICE FURNITURES. WITH A GAMING CONSOLE. Wii if I not wrong.
(Now you know where all our money went!)

Other than that I am now working on my last ISP(Integrated Studio Project) as a Year 1 student and I'm treasuring the fact that I can do it in any outcome!
Nextyear onwards need to be Animation outcomes cause I'm in animation! D:
BUT I AM LOOKING FORWARD.

GOOD BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment